We accept good dogs
We know that pets are part of the family and their presence does not have to be incompatible with the enjoyment of a holiday, and for this reason, El Mirador Mountain Hotel has been opening its doors to people with pets for many years.
For the good coexistence with the rest of the people who share the space, we have this policy:
· At Hotel el Mirador we accept only good, well-behaved dogs that are used to travelling.
· The additional charge is 8 euros per night, taxes included for extra cleaning and disinfection.
· The weight limit for pets is 40 kg. We allow 1 pet per room, exceptionally it can be two upon prior notice and acceptance of the hotel.
· Remember that your pet must not get on the beds or stay alone in the room at any time.
· During breakfasts and dinners at the hotel, your pet may accompany you in the dining room, bar or terrace if your dog is calm and does not bark, in which case the dog must leave the room.
· If there are already several dogs in the dining room at that time, we will ask you to set up the table in the bar or terrace area – weather permitting – so as not to have too many pets together.
· Inside the hotel the animal must be kept on a leash.
· Avoid letting your dog relieve itself in front of the hotel, there is plenty of space around the hotel to do so. Be careful with this.
· Pets are allowed in the garden without a leash if you wish.
· The hotel may ask for the name, breed, weight or health card of the dog and reserves the right to charge for damage or extra cleaning if necessary.
· In this house we are happy to welcome your pets but always bear in mind that we share space with other guests in the hotel.
· Terms and conditions apply to pets and not to assistance animals such as guide dogs.